Cassaforte is a Clojure client for Apache Cassandra. It is built around CQL 3 and focuses on ease of use. You will likely find that using Cassandra from Clojure has never been so easy.
2.0.0-rc2 is a release candidate for 2.0.
Changes between 2.0.0-rc1 and 2.0.0-rc2
Fixes Race Condition in Async Operations
Async database operations no longer suffer from a race condition between issueing them and definiting callbacks on the returned future value.
Contributed by Kirill Chernyshov.
:compression is a new option that can be used when connecting:
1 2 3 4
Valid compression values are:
Contirbuted by Max Barnash (DataStax).
News and Updates
Cassaforte is a ClojureWerkz Project
Cassaforte is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- EEP, a Clojure library for stream (event) processing
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Cassaforte, you may also like our other projects.