Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age. It has batteries included, offers powerful expressive query DSL, strives to support every MongoDB 2.0+ feature and has sane defaults. It also has solid documentation.
2.0.1 is a compatibility release.
Changes between 2.0.0 and 2.0.1
Clojure 1.7 Compatibility
Monger now compiles with Clojure 1.7.
MongoDB Java Driver Update
MongoDB Java driver dependency has been updated to
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.