1.8.0 is a minor release.
Changes between 1.7.0 and 1.8.0
Conversion Supports BigDecimals
clojurewerkz.money.amounts/convert-to now accepts
Contributed by TJ Gabbour.
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure client for Cassandra built around CQL 3
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.