1.9.0 is a minor release.
Changes Between 1.8.0 and 1.9.0
New Amount Functions
clojurewerkz.money.amounts/currency-of return major units (e.g. dollars,
minor units (e.g. cents), and currency unit from a provided monetary amount
Clojure 1.7 By Default
The project now depends on
1.7.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.6 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.7 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.7, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure client for Cassandra built around CQL 3
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Meltdown, a Clojure interface to Reactor
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.