Neocons is a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
3.1.0 is a minor release that targets Neo4J server 2.2.
Changes between Neocons 3.0.0 and 3.1.0
Neo4J 2.2: Ability to Change Password
clojurewerkz.neocons.rest.password/change-password is a new function that
can be used to update user credentials:
1 2 3
Contributed by Rohit Aggarwal.
Urly Dependency Dropped
Neocons no longer depends on Urly, a deprecated ClojureWerkz library.
Contributed by Ricardo J. Mendez.
Neocons now depends on
1.7.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.5 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.7 is the default now.
clj-http dependency has been updated to
Cheshire dependency has been updated to
HTTP Authentication via URI
It is now possible to specify credentials in the URI.
Contributed by Øystein Jakobsen.
ClojureWerkz Support Upgrade
Neocons now uses ClojureWerkz Support 1.1.0.
Neocons change log is available on GitHub.
Neocons is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Cassandra client built around CQL 3
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Neocons, you may also like our other projects.