Pantomime is a Clojure interface to Apache Tika.
2.8.0 is a minor release that upgrades Tika and introduces a minor feature.
Changes between Pantomime 2.7.0 and 2.8.0
Apache Tika 1.11
Apache Tika dependency has been upgraded to version 1.11.
MIME Pattern Extension
pantomime.mime/add-pattern is a new function that makes
it possible to extent MIME patterns used by the library:
1 2 3
Contributed by Daniel Woelfel and Tommi Reinikainen.
The library now depends on Clojure 1.7.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.