1.0.2 is a bug fix release. We recommend all users to upgrade to it.
Changes in 1.0.2
- Count API now uses GET for requests without the query part (GH issue #5)
- Count API No Longer Ignores Mapping Types (GH issue #6)
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.0.2 as soon as possible.
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Vesa Marttila for reporting both issues fixed in this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.
The ClojureWerkz Team