Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age. It has batteries included, offers powerful expressive query DSL, strives to support every MongoDB 2.0+ feature and has sane defaults. It also has solid documentation.
1.3.0 is a minor 100% backwards-compatible release that includes an important bug fix in the updated MongoDB Java driver.
We recommend all users to upgrade to it as soon as possible.
Changes in 1.3.0
monger.core/disconnect! closes the default database connection.
Ragtime dependency has been updated to 0.3.0.
MongoDB Java Driver Update
0.2.0 completely breaks public API and is not supported. We recommend
all users prefer Cheshire when possible.
ClojureWerkz Support 0.7.0
ClojureWerkz Support library is upgraded to
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.3.0 as soon as possible.
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.