1.0-beta10 is a development release with one fix release. We recommend all users to upgrade to it.
Changes in 1.0-beta10
langohr.basic/reject now correctly uses basic.reject
langohr.basic/reject now correctly uses
basic.reject AMQP method
Contributed by @natedev.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.
The ClojureWerkz Team