Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age. It has batteries included, offers powerful expressive query DSL, strives to support every MongoDB 2.0+ feature and has sane defaults. It also has solid documentation.
1.5.0 is a minor completely backwards-compatible release that includes updated
dependencies and very minor improvements.
Changes in 1.5.0-beta1
Explicit DBCursor Closure by monger.collection/find-maps and the like
monger.collection/find-maps and the like will now explicitly close DB cursors.
GH issue: #47
MongoDB Java Driver Update
MongoDB Java driver dependency has been updated to 2.10.1.
Cheshire, the Clojure JSON serialization library used by
monger.joda-time extensions, has been upgraded to
Cheshire 5.0 change log is available on GitHub.
ClojureWerkz Support 0.14.0
ClojureWerkz Support library is upgraded to
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.