alpha2 is a development release that adds transaction control operations.
Changes between Titanium 1.0.0-alpha1 and 1.0.0-alpha2
Transaction Control Functions
commit and roll back current transaction, respectively. Note that closing a
graph will automatically commit current transaction. Every operation
that modifies the graph will automatically start a transaction if needed.
clojurewerkz.titanium.graph/get-vertices Now Accepts Keywords For Keys
clojurewerkz.titanium.graph/get-vertices now accepts keywords for keys,
like many other functions in Titanium.
Titanium change log is available on GitHub.
News and Updates
Titanium is a ClojureWerkz Project
Titanium is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Titanium, you may also like our other projects.