1.1.0 is a minor release that contains one breaking API change, contains
minor improvements and upgrades dependencies.
Changes between Money 1.0.0 and 1.1.0
It is possible to compare monetary amounts using >, >=, < and <=.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Contributed by Ben Poweski.
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.