1.2.0 is a minor release that has no breaking API changes and contains
support for additional currencies.
Changes between Money 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
ClojureWerkz Money now provides a list of additional currencies on top of the default Joda Money currency provider. Right now the only additional currency is BTC (Bitcoin).
Money change log is available on GitHub.
Money is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Money, you may also like our other projects.