Pantomime is a tiny Clojure library that deals with MIME types (Internet media types, “content types”). Pantomime 1.8 upgrades Apache Tika to 1.4.
Changes between Pantomime 1.7.0 and 1.8.0
Apache Tika 1.4
Apache Tika dependency has been upgraded to version 1.4.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.8.0.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.