Pantomime is a tiny Clojure library for working with MIME types and file metadata.
Pantomime 2.0 introduces a new (natural) language detection feature built on top of Apache Tika and drops support for Clojure 1.3.
Future versions will likely introduce more functionality built on top of Tika, making Pantomime more than just a “tiny libarry for working with MIME types”).
Changes between Pantomime 1.8.0 and 2.0.0
Clojure 1.3 is No Longer Supported
2.0 drops support for Clojure 1.3.
Language Detection Support
pantomime.languages is a new namespace that provides functions for
detecting natural languages:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We recommend all users to upgrade to 2.0.0.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.