Nippy is an attempt to provide a reliable, high-performance drop-in alternative to the Clojure reader.
2.0.0 is a major completely backwards-compatible release that includes several
Changes in Nippy 2.0
Nippy 2.0 is a backwards-compatible release that introduces several new features:
- Pluggable compression
- Pluggable data encryption support
- Much improved error messages
- Easier integration with other libraries
See full change log for more info.
Nippy Has Sister Projects
- Carmine, a fantastic Clojure client for Redis
- Faraday, a Clojure DynamoDB client
- Timbre, a pure Clojure logging and profiling library
- Tower, a Clojure library for split testing
- Touchstone, a pure Clojure library for i18n and l10n
If you like these projects, you should follow Peter on Twitter.