1.3.0-beta4 is a development milestone release that is compatible with
and includes one bug fix.
Changes between Elastisch 1.3.0-beta3 and 1.3.0-beta4
clj-http dependency has been upgraded to version
Date Histogram Fix
Date histogram in the native client now includes
Contributed by Jim Dunn.
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Jim Dunn for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Meltdown, a Clojure interface to Reactor
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.