1.6.0-beta1 is a development milestone release that includes
improvements to automatic connection recovery.
Changes between Langohr 1.5.0 and 1.6.0
Automatic Recovery Improvements
Connections will only be recovered if shutdown was not application-initiated.
Contributed by Steffen Dienst.
Langohr now depends on ClojureWerkz Support
are replaced by
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.