1.3.0-beta5 is a development milestone release that is compatible with
and includes one minor feature.
Changes between Elastisch 1.3.0-beta4 and 1.3.0-beta5
Upserts in Native Client
Native client now supports upserts of documents:
1 2 3
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Max Barnash for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Meltdown, a Clojure interface to Reactor
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.