1.0.0-rc3 is a release candidate that introduces one small Compojure
Changes Between 1.0.0-rc2 and 1.0.0-rc3
Catch All Route
clojurewerkz.route-one.compojure/catch-all is a new helper macro that
generates a route that matches any path.
It is useful for defining fallback routes (such as 404 or 500 status pages).
Route One change log is available on GitHub.
Route One is a ClojureWerkz Project
Route One is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a small feature complete Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.