Neocons is a feature rich idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
2.0.0-rc1 is a release candidate. It is 100% backwards compatible with
1.1 and has one breaking
API change compared to
Neocons documentation has been updated to cover the new features in Neocons 2 and Neo4J.
Changes between Neocons 2.0.0-beta3 and 2.0.0-rc1
clojurewerkz.neocons.rest.constraints/drop-unique for future
Neocons documentation has been updated to cover the new features in Neocons 2 and Neo4J:
We encourage all users to give this version (and Neo4J 2.0!) a try.
Neocons change log is available on GitHub.
Neocons is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Cassandra client built around CQL 3
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Neocons, you may also like our other projects.