Machine Head is a small Clojure MQTT client.
1.0.0-beta2 is a development milestone which refines the API and has breaking
Changes between Machine Head 1.0.0-beta1 and 1.0.0-beta2
client/subscribe-with-qos is Removed
clojurewerkz.machine-head.client/subscribe-with-qos is removed. Instead,
clojurewerkz.machine-head.client/subscribe now takes a new option,
Contributed by Martin Trojer.
Machine Head change log is available on GitHub.
Machine Head is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Cassandra client built around CQL 3
- Neocons, a feature rich Clojure client for Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Machine Head, you may also like our other projects.