Cassaforte is a Clojure client for Apache Cassandra 1.2+. It is built around CQL 3 and focuses on ease of use. You will likely find that using Cassandra from Clojure has never been so easy.
1.3.0-beta1 is a milestone release that introduces one minor feature
and upgrades Cassandra Java driver.
Changes between Cassaforte 1.2.x and 1.3.0-beta1
Extra Clauses Support in
It is now possible to use extra CQL clauses for every statement in a batch insert (e.g. to specify TTL):
1 2 3
Contributed by Sam Neubardt.
Cassandra Java Driver Update
Cassandra Java driver has been updated to
contains a bunch of bug fixes.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Sam Neubardt for contributing to this release.
News and Updates
Cassaforte is a ClojureWerkz Project
Cassaforte is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- EEP, a Clojure library for stream (event) processing
- Neocons, a Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Cassaforte, you may also like our other projects.