Machine Head is a small Clojure MQTT client.
1.0.0-beta3 is a development milestone which exposes a minor feature
in the Paho Java client.
Changes between Machine Head 1.0.0-beta2 and 1.0.0-beta3
Clean Session Support
clojurewerkz.machine-head.client/connect now supports one more
:clean-session. When set to true, the option means that
the client and MQTT broker should discard state that might have
been kept from earlier connections.
Machine Head change log is available on GitHub.
Machine Head is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Cassandra client built around CQL 3
- Neocons, a feature rich Clojure client for Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Machine Head, you may also like our other projects.