1.6.0 is a minor feature release.
Changes between Langohr 1.5.0 and 1.6.0
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
Automatic Recovery Improvements
Connections will only be recovered if shutdown was not application-initiated.
Contributed by Stephen Dienst.
Langohr now depends on ClojureWerkz Support
are replaced by
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.