1.0.0 fixes one compatibility issue with Compojure integration.
Changes Between 1.0.0-rc3 and 1.0.0
url-for Preserves Paths From Base URL
Leading path component from
*base-url* is now preserved when
constructing path in
Contributed by Ray Miller.
Route One change log is available on GitHub.
Route One is a ClojureWerkz Project
Route One is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a small feature complete Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.