Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
2.1.0 is a usability improvement & bug fix release.
Changes between Langohr 2.0.x and 2.1.0
Full Channel State Recovery
Channel recovery now involves recovery of publisher confirms and transaction modes.
No Zombie Bindings After Recovery
Langohr now correctly removes bindings from the list of
bindings to recover when a binding is removed using
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.