Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age. It has batteries included, offers powerful expressive query DSL, strives to support every MongoDB 2.0+ feature and has sane defaults. It also has solid documentation.
1.7.0 is a minor backwards-compatible release that updates MongoDB Java driver
and makes two dependencies optional.
Changes between 1.6.0 and 1.7.0
MongoDB Java Driver Update
MongoDB Java driver dependency has been updated to 2.11.3.
Ragtime Dependency Dropped
Ragtime is now an optional dependency: if your project uses
need to add Ragtime to your own
Validateur Dependency Dropped
Validateur is no longer a dependency.
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.