Validateur is a functional validations library inspired by Ruby’s ActiveModel. Validateur 1.7 introduces ClojureScript support.
Changes between Validateur 1.6.0 and 1.7.0
Validateur now supports ClojureScript.
Contributed by Konstantin Shabanov.
We recommend all users to upgrade to 1.7.0.
Validateur change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Konstantin Shabanov contributed key improvements in this release.
Validateur is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Validateur, you may also like our other projects.