2.1.0-beta1 is a preview release of Elastisch 2.1 which introduces a minor feature.
Changes between Elastisch 2.0.0 and 2.1.0-beta1
Update with Partial Document
clojurewerkz.elastisch.rest.document/update-with-partial-doc is a new function
that performs partial updates:
1 2 3
Contributed by Sandeep Jagtap.
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Thank You, Contributors
Kudos to Sandeep Jagtap for contributing to this release.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.