Machine Head is a small Clojure MQTT client.
1.0.0-beta9 is a development milestone that introduces one breaking API change.
Changes Between 1.0.0-beta8 and 1.0.0-beta9
Subscription API Change
a list of topics and optionally a list of QoS levels:
1 2 3
This turns out to be a fairly confusing API.
We’ve changed it to accept a map of topics to QoS levels. While a bit more verbose, this API make it very clear what topic will use what QoS:
Changes Between 1.0.0-beta7 and 1.0.0-beta8
Clojure 1.6 By Default
The project now depends on
1.6.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.4 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.6 is the default now.
We encourage all users to upgrade to 1.6, it is a drop-in replacement for the majority of projects out there.
Changes Between 1.0.0-beta6 and 1.0.0-beta7
Retain Default Change
retain now defaults to
which is a much more sensible default.
Contributed by Martin Trojer.
Machine Head change log is available on GitHub.
Machine Head is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Cassaforte, a Cassandra client built around CQL 3
- Neocons, a feature rich Clojure client for Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Machine Head, you may also like our other projects.