Pantomime is a tiny Clojure library for working with MIME types and file metadata.
Changes between Pantomime 2.2.0 and 2.3.0
Extension Detection From MIME Type
pantomime.mime/extension-for-name is a new function that suggests
common extensions for MIME type names:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Changes between Pantomime 2.1.0 and 2.2.0
The library now depends on Clojure 1.6.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.