Pantomime is a tiny Clojure library for working with MIME types and file metadata.
Changes between Pantomime 2.2.0 and 2.3.0
Extension Detection From MIME Type
pantomime.mime/extension-for-name is a new function that suggests
common extensions for MIME type names:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Changes between Pantomime 2.1.0 and 2.2.0
The library now depends on Clojure 1.6.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
Pantomime is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.
Let us know what you think on Twitter or on the Clojure mailing list.
Michael on behalf of the ClojureWerkz Team