Chash is a Clojure consistent hashing library ported from riak_core.
Changes Between 1.0.x and 1.1.0
Clojure 1.6 by Default
The library now depends on Clojure 1.6.
Chash change log is available on GitHub.
Chash is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Chash, you may also like our other projects.