Quartzite is a Clojure DSL on top of the Quartz scheduler.
1.3.0 is a minor release that contains
minor improvements and upgrades dependencies.
Changes Between Quartzite 1.2.0 and 1.3.0
Clojure 1.6 by Default
The library now depends on Clojure 1.6.
clj-time upgraded to 0.8.0
clj-time dependency has been upgraded to version 0.8.0.
Changes between Quartzite 1.1.0 and 1.2.0
Clojure 1.3 is No Longer Supported
Quartzite requires Clojure 1.4+ as of this version.
clj-time upgraded to 0.6.0
clj-time dependency has been upgraded to version 0.6.0.
clojurewerkz.quartzite.scheduler/get-currently-executing-jobsreturns a set of currently executing jobs.
clojurewerkz.quartzite.scheduler/currently-executing-job?returns true there is a running job for a given key.
Quartzite change log is available on GitHub.
Quartzite is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
and several others. If you like Quartzite, you may also like our other projects.