Serialism a tiny Clojure library that serializes and deserializes values into popular formats based on provided content type.
Changes Between 1.2.0 and 1.3.0
The library is now double-licensed under Apache Public License 2.0 and Eclipse Public License 1.0.
The library now depends on Cheshire 5.4.
Full Change Log
Serialism change log is available on GitHub.
Serialism is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Serialism, you may also like our other projects.