EEP (Embeded Event Processing) is a Clojure stream processing library.
1.0.0-beta1 is a development milestone that introduces
a breaking public API change and adapts to Meltdown
Changes between 1.0.0-alpha5 and 1.0.0-beta1
beta1 has breaking public API changes.
Emitter Creation API Change
clojurewerkz.eep.emitter/create no longer uses pseudo-kwargs. So, instead of
1 2 3 4
use the function like so
1 2 3 4
EEP now depends on
1.6.0. It is
still compatible with Clojure 1.4 and if your
project.clj depends on
a different version, it will be used, but 1.6 is the default now.
EEP change log is available on GitHub.
EEP is a ClojureWerkz Project
EEP is part of the group of libraries known as ClojureWerkz, together with
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a small feature complete Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Titanium, a Clojure graph library
- Meltdown, a fast message passing library built on top of Reactor
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.