Pantomime is a tiny Clojure library for working with MIME types and file metadata.
Changes between Pantomime 2.3.0 and 2.4.0
Apache Tika 1.7
Apache Tika dependency has been upgraded to version 1.7.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.