Langohr is a small Clojure RabbitMQ client.
3.1.0 upgrades dependencies and includes one bug fix in Langohr itself.
Changes between Langohr 3.0.x and 3.1.0
RabbitMQ Java Client Upgrade
RabbitMQ Java client dependency has been updated to
It includes an important binding recovery bug fix.
clj-http dependency has been updated to
Cheshire dependency has been updated to
langohr.consumers/blocking-subscribe No Longer Fails
langohr.consumers/blocking-subscribe no longer fails with a function arity
GH issue: #65.
Langohr change log is available on GitHub.
Langohr is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Elastisch, a minimalistic well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL 3.0
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Langohr, you may also like our other projects.