Pantomime is a Clojure interface to Apache Tika.
Changes between Pantomime 2.4.0 and 2.5.0
Content Extraction API
Pantomime now provdes access to Tika’s content extraction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
If extraction fails,
extract.parse will return the following:
1 2 3
extract/parse is a simple interface to Tika’s own
Contributed by Joshua Thayer.
Pantomime change log is available on GitHub.
Pantomime is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Pantomime, you may also like our other projects.