Monger is an idiomatic Clojure MongoDB driver for a more civilized age.
3.0.2 is a maintenance release.
Changes between 3.0.1 and 3.0.2
MongoDB Java Driver Update
MongoDB Java driver dependency has been updated to
Cursor Hinting Option Fix
Contributed by Stijn Opheide.
Monger change log is available on GitHub.
Monger is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client built around CQL
- Elastisch, a minimalistic Clojure client for ElasticSearch
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Monger, you may also like our other projects.