Elastisch is a battle tested, small but feature rich and well documented Clojure client for ElasticSearch.
2.2.1 is a bug fix release.
Changes between Elastisch 2.2.0 and 2.2.1
Correctly Pass Field List to the Native Client
GitHub issue: #193.
Contributed by @dspiteself.
Full Change Log
Elastisch change log is available on GitHub.
Elastisch is a ClojureWerkz Project
- Langohr, a Clojure client for RabbitMQ that embraces the AMQP 0.9.1 model
- Cassaforte, a Clojure Cassandra client
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB client for a more civilized age
- Neocons, a client for the Neo4J REST API
- Welle, a Riak client with batteries included
- Quartzite, a powerful scheduling library
and several others. If you like Elastisch, you may also like our other projects.